Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wish List Wednesday!

Last week on Wish List Wednesday my post was about finding the perfect dress. And what else goes with the perfect dress other than Thee perfect shoes right? So today on my wish list is the perfect pair of divine "going out" shoes. The shoes that make you feel like a million bucks! The shoes that make you feel like you just lost 10 pounds! The shoes that no matter how bad your feet hurt are NOT gonna come off  because well, they are just too fabulous.
To know me is to know that I am a total budget shopper. All my shoes come from Ross or TJMaxx.
Occasionally my little sister has gifted me a pair of awesome heels straight from Guess or Bakers but that's about as far as my luxury heels come.
Sadly, you will not find a single pair of Jimmy Choo's in my closet. Manolo Blahnik doesn't live there either. Neither does Christian Louboutin or Stuart Weitzman. The only boys in my closet are the one's hiding during a game of hide-and-go-seek.

But one day, I'm gonna hit the lotto, or come up with a great invention or star in a box office movie.
And when that day comes, so will the shoes!

On the top of my "Gotta get those shoes" list are:

Some Jimmy Choo's! Check out the studs on that heel!

Some Miu Miu's! Glitter AND bows?! Does it get any better?
And of COURSE the ultimate!
Some Christian Louboutin's!
Mine would be SLATHERED in jewels!

Right now I'm thinking a compromise.
These pretty babies from Baker's are all under $50!


Who's up for some shoe shopping?
Anyone?


♥Elena

“A pair of shoes can change your life. Just ask Cinderella.” -Anonymous



2 comments:

  1. shoes! ugh.. thats my heart. They always fit right and never make you look fat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want those blue ones! i have such a hard time shoe shopping, i'd always rather buy clothes or make-up....

    ReplyDelete