Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sometimes I like to get Carried away...

They're back! And yet, it seems as though they never left. I'm talking about my friends. Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha. Maybe you know them? If you do, then I know your equally excited as I am about their return! In exactly 31 days my girls will be back on the big screen! And you better believe I will be there, front and center with all the wonderful ladies in MY life to celebrate this great return!



If your not a fan of Sex and the City, let me just say that the story of these woman is not just about sex and its NOT just about The City. For me, it was more about friendship. And when I watch the episodes of these gals in The City I'm reminded of all the fabulous ladies in MY life.  I'm reminded that to truly call yourself a friend you have to love those in your life for who they are, completely. And that every friend, no matter how different, can bring something great into your life.

There are the friends that make you laugh and the friends with whom you cry. The friends that test your faith and the friends who show you where to find it. The friends who sit quietly and listen and the friends who talk you through those moments in life when you can't do it alone. The friends who love you for exactly who you are and the friends who inspire you to be something better.

So today I thank MY friends. You know who you are. Your reading this right now!
You'll never know what you mean to me! But just in case you do, let's celebrate!
With our other friends, Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha.
Like I said, 31 days! And counting! See you there?






♥ Elena


"We made a deal ages ago. Men, babies, it doesn't matter. We're soul mates" - Samantha

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to celebrating with you & the girls! It's going to be another fun night!

    ReplyDelete