Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wish List Wednesday! It's "Summa" Time!

It's been awhile. But I'm back! And I hope I'm never away that long again!
Life has a way of bringing in challenges when you least expect it!

But summer is here! And thank God! I LOVE summa time! Yes, I said summa, that wasn't a typo. I look forward to summa time every year! I absolutely yearn for the no homework, get-to-stay-up-as-long-as-we-want, late-night-Menchi's-run nights that I get to spend with my boys! I fully intend to take complete advantage of this summer and the time I get to spend with my little guys!

Yesterday we went to get information on the Santa Clarita Aquatic Center! I can't wait to go! It's basically like a mini version of Raging Waters right down the street! And for only $3 entrance, the deal couldn't be better!

I also can't wait to go back to Paradise Cove!

I love taking the boys to the beach! We pack up a cooler with deli sandwiches, chips and drinks and head out for the day! What I love about Paradise Cove is that it's a very private beach. There are close, CLEAN restrooms and a cafe right off the beach. Mind you the parking is more expensive than at a regular beach ($20) but I think it's well worth it! At Paradise Cove you are also allowed to buy a glass of wine or a beer from the cafe and relax on the beach while you enjoy it! Suhweet!      

Another "summa" time excursion I can't wait to go on is the Griffith Park night hike! One of my friends posted about this on Facebook and I just can't wait to go! It's free and after a 2 hour hike you get to see the city lights of all Los Angeles! For a gal who needs to be "workin on her fitness" this sounds awesome! Who's up for it?!?!

So you see, summer time has lots of things awaiting me and my little man crew! My Wish this Wednesday is for an awesome, memorable summer! Stress free and super fun! I hope your "summa" is wonderful too!

♥Elena


"Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose"  ~The Wonder Years

1 comment:

  1. OMG i have been begging Gil to go to griffith park for 2 years! I so want to do the hike with you! and the beach of course! have you been reading my mind? lol talk to you soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete