Sunday, March 4, 2012

Finally Fab!

Someone special to me once told me "All it takes is for one person to believe you can do something for you to start believing it yourself". Over the past year I've found this to be so true.

Life is such a labyrinth. And along the way there are people who come into your life who will lead you to a dead end. They have no desire to see you finish or succeed.
And then you have the people who will see you trying to make your way through and they begin to cheer you on. They motivate you. They believe in you. They stand by the sidelines shouting "You Can Do It!"
These people are friends. Real, true, honest friends.
Friends love you. They believe in you. They want you to be the best YOU that you can be. They push you. They spark ideas in your brain that were there but just needed a little electricity to get going.



This year there have been some true sparklers in my life.
Friends and family who have pushed me to reach goals and achieve dreams just by simply believing in me.
I am so grateful and forever thankful:
To my husband for never once having an ounce of doubt and for always saying "I believe in you Mama".
To my sister for making me feel like the FAB capabilities were never a question.
To my brother for showing his support by helping me start my journey.
To my bestie Marlene for always having a zillion words of encouragement to keep me pushing along.
To my FAB friend and partner Melissa for being honest, trustworthy, willing and supportive in every way.
And to my wonderful friend Nataly for her guidance, advice, generosity and talent.

I am so lucky and blessed to have wonderful friends and family in my life! Too many of them to list here. Friends who have showed their love and support for me simply by believeing.
And it's because of them that I am THRILLED, EXCITED and filled with FABULOUS JOY to be able to invite you to visit me on my new venture:
www.SoSoFabEvents.com

Here we go!!!!!!!!!

♥ Elena

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great" ~ Mark Twain

2 comments:

  1. Elena since i met you i knew how creative, talented and detailed you were.. You do it because you love it and we all knew you had it in you and would succeed. We love you and are very proud of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am So Proud to see you come full circle in your life as an independent business owner & Artist. You're an example of what change, determination & following your dreams really means... I feel Truly touched to be mentioned <3 The World will soon embrace your unstoppable Gifted Creativity! This is just the Beginning for SoSoFabEvents! Love your forever friend who will Always be here to support you with zillons of more words to share...Marlene

    ReplyDelete