Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Featured: Blue Cupcake

It's been a month already since Dominic's 4th birthday party and I've been so busy that I haven't gotten the chance to blog about it!
I did want to offer a sneak peak at some of the photos though!
I purchased cupcakes in lou of a cake this year and I went directly to Julie at Blue Cupcake.
Not only is her design work and creativity amazing but the cupcakes are SOOO delicious!

The awesome cupcakes are only worthy of the right display so I combined fish bowls (with fake fish in them) and glass plates to put together a cupcake tower.
I sent some of the photos over to Blue Cupcake and I was thrilled when they sent me an email that they had posted some of the pictures on their blog!
Click HERE to take a look!

Here's a couple more that weren't posted:



Special thanks to Laura Laing for the great photo's!

♥ Elena


"Creativity is the power to connect the seemingly unconnected" ~ William Plomer

No comments:

Post a Comment